Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 2 -- what to write about?

So, Day 2 is coming to an end and I am wondering where to begin! What should I write about?

Should I, for example, tell you about our spontaneous outing yesterday which turned out to be the best brunch I have ever had and which included a "children's brunch" where cakes, cookies, ice cream, and goodies (and much more) were available for the picking as far as the eye could see....

Or, the amusement park(s) inside of the shopping malls

Or the conversation I had with 5 Arabian women yesterday in which they asked me 101 questions and when introducing themselves took off their hijab so that I could see their faces.

Our 5 year old's social skills that have found her her first friend in Riyadh, a 6 year old indian girl.

Or, then there is our first and second experience with entering...and exiting...a compound.

Or, day two breakfast, same restaurant as day 1 restaurant with just me and the kids.

Let's see, the heat have I mentioned the heat?

Or, wearing an abaya inside out

Prayer time at the mall

Riyadh after 16.00

and last but not least, musical compounds.

Unfortunately I don't have time tonight to write about any of these topics...but they are here as a little reminder for me....if only I knew where to start!

Goodnight :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment